Whipped Lavender Body Butter
Want to make your own body butter?
What makes this different from your average body butter???
Have you tried to make your own whipped butter before but the texture didn't come out quite right??? No worries! I'm here to help you get the perfect light fluffy whipped smooth texture you want in your body butter that is
- Smooth & soft- Melts instantly when it comes into contact with skin. No need to smoosh or rub to melt. I'll tell you how to prevent those little shea butter "balls" and lumps.
- Fluffy- This recipe & ingredient mix will double in volume. You can get it as fluffy as merengue if you want. I'll show you how.
- All natural & healthy for skin! This whipped shea butter kit comes with lavender essential oil that is soothing & safe for even baby's skin.
- Looks AMAZING! Comes with purple powder colorant (optional) that makes a very attractive gift item & does well for resale.
What's Included In the Kit
You'll get enough supplies to make & label (15) 4oz jars at a cost of $5 per jar. If you plan to sell these, I suggest you charge approx. $10 per jar.
This kit comes with everything you need. When you finish mixing, these are ready for gifting, selling or personal use.
What's Included In Kit:
- (15) 4oz jars. Clear plastic reusable jars with black lid + pressure seal liner to prevent leaks.
- Recipe & instructions for how to mix (Yes, kids can make this product with adult supervision)
- Oils & butters
- Lavender essential oil & colorant (You can leave either or both of these out if you prefer)
- Piping bag (optional-makes putting these into the jar VERY easy)
- 1 Set of nitrile gloves (latex-free, powder-free)
- Water resistant labels with full ingredient list
What You Will Need at Home:
- Stand mixer (recommended) or hand mixer
- Large silicone spatula or spoon
- Scissors or knife (for cutting the tip of piping bag)